The United Kingdom offers a range of visa categories. The type of UK Visa for which you should apply will depend on the purpose of your entry to the UK.
You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK:
  • for leisure, eg on holiday or to see your family and friends
  • for business, or to take part in sports or creative events
  • for another reason, eg to receive private medical treatment
You can:
  • take part in any of the business-related activities mentioned in the Visitor Rules
  • study for up to 30 days, as long as it’s not the main reason for your visit
  • take part in an exchange programme or educational visit (if you’re under 18)
  • convert your civil partnership into a marriage
You can't:
  • do paid or unpaid work
  • live in the UK for long periods of time through frequent visits
  • get public funds
  • marry or register a civil partnership, or give notice of marriage or civil partnership

The Standard Visitor Visa if for the followings categories:

  • Family Visit Visa
  • General Visit Visa
  • Child Visit Visa
  • Business Visit Visa, including visas for academics, doctors and dentists
  • Sports Visit Visa
  • Entertainer Visit Visa
  • Prospective Entrepreneur Visa
  • Private Medical Treatment Visit Visa
  • Approved Destination Status (ADS) Visa
For Eligibility, Required Documents, Fees and Procedure please contact us.
  Representative of an Overseas Business visa
  You can apply to come to the UK as a representative of an overseas business if you’re either:
  • the sole representative of an overseas Company planning to set up a UK branch or a wholly owned subsidiary for an overseas parent Company
  • an employee of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organisation posted on a long-term assignment to the UK
  How long you can stay:
  • You can come to the UK for an initial period of 3 years
  • You may be able to extend your visa for another 2 years
  • After you’ve been in the UK for 5 years, you can apply for permission to settle permanently in the UK
  You can:
  • work for your employer, full time
  • bring your family (dependants) with you to the UK
  • extend your visa multiple times
  • apply to settle in the UK after you’ve been here for 5 years
  • stay in the UK if your Company’s circumstances change and you’ve been here for more than 2 years (eg if they appoint a superior in the UK)
  You can't:
  • work for yourself or any other business
  • stay in the UK if the sole representative arrangement is ended by your employer
  • switch to this visa from any other visa category
  • get public funds
For Eligibility, Required Documents, Fees and Procedure please contact us.
  Appeals & Administrative Review
  If you're outside the UK:
  If your UK visa has been refused from outside, it can be both stressful and a daunting experience. There are few options and procedures available for the applicant to appeal against the decision like Administrative Review, Immigration Appeal, Pre Service Protocol Notice and Judicial Review.
  Although pursuing the Review and Appeal may be an option in certain circumstances. You’ll be told in your application refusal letter if you can ask for the decision on your visa application to be reviewed.
  Our expert team will advise you as to whether launch an appeal or to submit a fresh application.
For Eligibility, Required Documents, Fees and Procedure please contact us.
  You can apply for a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa if:
  • you are at least 16 years old - you must have access to £200,000 investment funds to apply
  • you want to set up or run a business in the UK - yor're be able to support yourself during your stay
  • you can score 95 points - you meet the English language requirement
  • you meet the other eligibility requirements - you can come to the UK with a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa for a maximum of 3 years and 4 months
  • you can apply to extend this visa for another 2 years - you may be able to apply for settlement known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’ once you’ve been in the UK for 5 years
  • you may be able to switch to a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa if you are in UK on different visa
  You can:
  • set up or take over one or more business
  • work for your business, including being self-employed, but you should check your work meets the conditions of being self-employed
  • bring family members with you
  • if you have children born while you’re in the UK, you can apply for permission for them to stay
  You can't:
  • do any work outside your business, e.g. work where you’re employed by another business
  • get public funds
For Eligibility, Required Documents, Businesses Setup, Fees and Procedure please contact us.
  We can certainly help you to register your existing business or to establish a new Company in the UK and:
  • Become A Part Of International Trade
  • Get Permanent Residency On The Basis Of Investment
  • Get Permanent Residency On The Basis Of Existing Business
  Why United Kingdom
  • no restriction to trade only inside the UK
  • physical presence of a Director or Shareholder is not required in the UK
  • a foreign based people and organization can incorporate a business
  • a Non UK citizen or a Non UK resident can be a Director or Shareholder
  • no long set of documents required for the incorporation of the Company
  • Company is a legal single entity and it is separate from its owner's finances
  • personal assets of the Directors or Shareholders will not be at risk in the event of failure of business
  • Company is itself responsible in case of any Debts of Loss
  • there is no obligation to commence business or trading within any specific period
  • there is no Corporate Tax until you start trading or business inside the UK
  • Corporate Tax is only payable on the profit earned inside the UK after deducting all the expenses
  • VAT is not required until your Turnover inside the UK is more than £ 83000
  • there is no VAT if you are Exporting from the UK to any part of the World
  • Directors or Shareholders act as an agents and it will not effect if they leave the Company
  • Company can be dissolved easily if there is no business or change of name in the last 3 months
  Benefits For Business
  • Buy property
  • Hiring the staff
  • Import or Export to UK
  • Opening of Bank Account
  • Market your product in the UK
  • Sale or trade your business share
  • Get UK land line / mobile number
  • Import or Export to Third Country
  • Make your own Board of Directors
  • Advertisement in the national newspaper
  • Open a Pay Pal or other merchant account
  • Become a part of major yellow pages of UK
  • No tax to be paid till you trade inside the UK
  • UK Company’s details on your business profile
  • Participate as UK based Company in any forum
  • Sell your Products/Services as UK based Company
  Special Benefits For Permanent Visa
  Real Benefits For Visit Visa
  • Help in getting UK business visit visa
  Our Services
  • Google Tagging
  • Documents Filling
  • A to Z Processing
  • Business Plan Making
  • Business Plan Submission
  • 1st year tax return filing
  • Matter Handling For 1 Year
  • 1st year accounts return filing
  • Guidance about UK Visa Categories
  • Insertion in 25 Main Yellow Pages
  • 1 Year Official UK Main City Address
  • Guidance about UK Business and Marketing
  • UK landline/mobile number (with additional cost)
  Which type of Company is the best to be registered in the UK by Non Residents
  The most popular and most straightforward type of Company that UK non residents choose to set up in the United Kingdom is the Private Limited Company sometimes simply called a Limited Company or LTD.

Company Officers
The Directors and Secretaries of a Limited Company is collectively called Officers and they are appointed by the members or shareholders to run and manage the day-to-day operations of the business.


Role of Director
A person minimum of 16 years age can be appointed as a Director of the Company. You can have just one Director in your Company, or you can have many. Usually the Shareholders are also the Directors of the Companies they own. It is very common for one person to set up a Limited Company by themselves and assume the positions of Sole Director and Sole Shareholder. The Directors are required to run a Company in accordance with the Companies Act and they are responsible for Filing the Business Taxes, Annual Accounts and Tax Returns every year. Directors of UK Companies can live anywhere in the World and they are not required to be UK Nationals, so you can run a British Company from any Country. You will still have to adhere to UK Taxation Rules and Company Filing requirements. The Company can remove the Director or can appoint a new Director at any time as per the Company Law. Usually the Shareholders retain the power to appoint and remove the Directors.


Role of Secretary
This is an optional role for Private Companies, so you do not have to Appoint a Secretary if you do not need. The purpose and role of a Company Secretary is to reduce the workload of the Company Directors by taking on some of their statutory duties and responsibilities. Any person can be the Secretary of a Private Company there are no formal qualifications required to hold this position.


Difference between a Director and a Shareholder
A Director is the person who manages the Company whereas the Shareholder owns the Company. Usually the Shareholders are also the Directors of the Companies they own.


What are the Shares and Shareholders
The unit of ownership in a Company is usually called Share. The owners of the shares are called Shareholders.
The distribution of Shares in a Company indicates the distribution of the Ownership. The Shareholders are entitled for Company’s Profit and they are also liable for the Loss as per their allotted Shares. There are two types of Shares ‘Ordinary Shares’ in which there is no fix profit, the Shareholder takes the Earning as per the Profit, the other type is "Preference Share" in which the Shareholder entitled to take Fix Profit.


What is Capital
Capital is the Amount or Asset which is invested by the Owners in the Business.


What is Share Capital
Share Capital is the Money Invested in a Company by the Shareholders to Purchase their Shares. This is the total Capital of a Limited Company divided into Shares. The minimum Capital is one Share and there is no maximum Share Capital. For example a Company issues 100 Shares against the price of £1 each then the total Capital of the Company is £100.


Filing Accounts and Financial Statements in the UK
All UK Registered Companies must file Financial Statements (Accounts) every year with Companies House even if the Company is Exempted from paying Tax in the UK. The Companies that has no Trading activity must file Dormant Accounts. You must submit your Accounts and Financial Statement at the end of the month in which the anniversary of the Company occurs. For example if your Company is incorporated on 14 March 2012 then you must submit your Accounts till 31 March 2013.


What is Dormant Company
A dormant Company is one that has been registered with Companies House but it is not carrying on any kind of business activity or receiving any form of income. Therefore it is exempted from the Corporation Tax. All new formed companies are active but they are Dormant till they start any trading or business. The Company can also be Dormant after a period of activity.


What is Corporation Tax
Corporation tax is a tax imposed on the profit of the Company with the rate of 20%. This is payable after deducting all the expenses of the Company. If your Company isn’t based in the UK but has an office or branch then it only pays Corporation Tax on profits from its UK activities.


What is Income Tax
Income Tax is a 20% Tax you pay on your personal income e.g Salary, Business Share etc. If you are non residents and the Director or Shareholder of a Company isn’t based in the UK but has an office or branch in the UK then you have to pay Income Tax only on your income generated inside the UK. Most importantly there is a Standard Personal Allowance of £11,000, which is the amount of income you don’t have to pay tax on. For example your yearly income is £10000 then you will file your Annual Return but you don’t have to pay Income Tax. For example your yearly income is £12000 then you will only pay Income Tax against £1000 through your Annual Return. If your Company is Dormant then you have to file your Annual Return but you don’t have to pay any Income Tax.


What is VAT
A value added tax (VAT) is a Consumption Tax added to a Sale Price of a Product. Your Company only has to pay the VAT if the yearly Turnover is more than £83000 from the business generated inside the UK. There is no VAT if you are Exporting from the UK to any part of the World.


What is Company SIC Code
SIC is short for Standard Industrial Classification. The SIC code identifies your Company’s principal business activity i.e. the nature of your business. You will need it when you are incorporating a Company. You can change SIC code or add more SIC codes at anytime.


Opening Bank Account in the UK
There is no legal obligation for a Limited Company to have its own Bank Account, but it is better to have one. There are no Legal Restrictions that prohibit non-UK residents from opening a Business Account. However, most banks will not accept applications from Overseas due to fraud concerns so the best solution is to visit the UK for this. Please note all Business Accounts are subject to the applicant’s status and the Bank’s Terms and Conditions. As per the market research HSBC and Barclays are the best Banks for non- UK residents.


Hiring the Staff in the UK
After the incorporation of your Company you can hire the staff in the UK. You have to hire people who are legally allowed to work inside the UK.

  What is Companies House
Companies House is a UK Government recognized Agency responsible to incorporates and dissolves Companies in the UK and maintaining public record information on all UK based Companies.

What Documents we get after Company Formation

  • A Certificate of Incorporation: it is a document that is issued to a UK Company when it is registered with Companies House. This certificate confirms that a Business has been incorporated under the Companies Act 2006 as a legal entity with its own identity.
  • The Memorandum of Association: it is issued to all Limited Companies which state the names of each Officer including the very first Shareholders and their intention to form and join the Business.
  • The Articles of Association: it is a governing document that outlines the purpose of a Company, the rights and responsibilities of its Members and Directors and the way in which the Company must operate as a whole.
  • A Share Certificate: it is a Legal document that is issued to a Shareholder to confirm ownership of a certain number of Shares in a Limited Company from a specific date.
  • Minutes for the First Meeting: it is a letter about the First Meeting of Directors, the purpose of this meeting is to provide an opportunity for the Directors to discuss the formalities of the new Business, Consult the Articles of Association and determine their Respective Duties and Responsibilities.
  • The Web Filing Authentication Code: it is issued by the Companies House which is required to File Company’s Annual Accounts and Tax Returns.
For Eligibility, Required Documents, Businesses Setup, Fees and Procedure please contact us.
Note: We are professional consultants but not at all the visa assuring agents.